Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Emma Stone thought her 'Amazing Spider-Man' audition was terrible - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 09:22 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Emma Stone in 'Spider-Man.' Columbia Pictures promotional photo.|
Emma Stone thought she'd ruined her chances when she auditioned for 'The Amazing Spider-Man'.
The actress won the role of Gwen Stacy in the superhero film but she admits she thought she had no chance of getting the part because her audition went so badly.
She said: "I was incredibly lucky as I was the only candidate on the first day of auditions. I was nervous and was convinced I'd made a mess of everything. But, to my huge surprise, the director thought I was great."
Emma stars alongside real life boyfriend Andrew Garfield - who takes on the titular character in the movie - and she admits having to kiss him in front of the crew was very hard.
She said: "To make a relationship seem intimate when a crowd of people are watching you is practically impossible. But don't forget, we're actors."
Andrew also admits the romantic scenes were hard, saying: "When you're on the set you can't allow personal feelings to show. So I was acting when I kissed her - though it was a difficult thing to do under the circumstances."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...