Emma Stone has been having a ‘wild’ time shooting 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Emma Stone is having a 'wild' time shooting new Spiderman movie|
The 24-year-old star has reprised her role as Gwen Stacy for the film, and is enjoying shooting it thanks to its "wonderful" script and starring opposite her boyfriend, Andrew Garfield, who portrays the titular character.
She said: "It's wild to be back in character as Gwen Stacy. I love her and the script is just wonderful."
As well as finding filming fantastic, the blonde beauty has a great chemistry with Andrew - who she has dated for more than a year - and admits their romance clicked straight away.
She explained: "There's no rhyme or reason to it. I think you just have to click. I don't think you should try to explain the chemistry between two people - it's either there or it isn't."
While Emma is smitten with the 29-year-old hunk, she is also known to have a penchant for baking, although she has been too busy recently to expand her skills in the kitchen.
She added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "For a long time I was making a lot of coffee cake and banana bread, but I haven't been baking much recently. I usually just end up eating at this restaurant in my neighbourhood."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...