Emma Stone has been having a ‘wild’ time shooting 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Emma Stone is having a 'wild' time shooting new Spiderman movie|
The 24-year-old star has reprised her role as Gwen Stacy for the film, and is enjoying shooting it thanks to its "wonderful" script and starring opposite her boyfriend, Andrew Garfield, who portrays the titular character.
She said: "It's wild to be back in character as Gwen Stacy. I love her and the script is just wonderful."
As well as finding filming fantastic, the blonde beauty has a great chemistry with Andrew - who she has dated for more than a year - and admits their romance clicked straight away.
She explained: "There's no rhyme or reason to it. I think you just have to click. I don't think you should try to explain the chemistry between two people - it's either there or it isn't."
While Emma is smitten with the 29-year-old hunk, she is also known to have a penchant for baking, although she has been too busy recently to expand her skills in the kitchen.
She added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "For a long time I was making a lot of coffee cake and banana bread, but I haven't been baking much recently. I usually just end up eating at this restaurant in my neighbourhood."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...