‘Elysium’ star Matt Damon says he has money concerns
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 42-year-old actor can earn anything from $250,000 to $500,000-a-day when he is shooting a major movie, but he admits he still finds himself getting distressed over what he has in the bank in case the US dollar was suddenly devalued.
Speaking to Absolute Radio's Geoff Lloyd, he said: "I mean the days can run anywhere from a quarter of a million to a half a million bucks, even more depending if, you know it really depends on what you're shooting that day.
He added: "I mean I worry about the economy in general, um you know ... the dollar! It's not worth much if that goes."
Despite his successful acting and filmmaking career, the 'Elysium' actor - who has won an Academy Award and a Golden Globe and get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2007 - admits he gets reoccurring nightmares where he can't remember his lines.
He explained: "There are plenty of, you know the stress dreams, the work stress dreams. I still get the one that all actors get, which is you're on stage and you don't know the play you're doing. I still get that one and I think most actors, I think that one never lets up."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...