‘Elysium’ star Matt Damon says he has money concerns
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 42-year-old actor can earn anything from $250,000 to $500,000-a-day when he is shooting a major movie, but he admits he still finds himself getting distressed over what he has in the bank in case the US dollar was suddenly devalued.
Speaking to Absolute Radio's Geoff Lloyd, he said: "I mean the days can run anywhere from a quarter of a million to a half a million bucks, even more depending if, you know it really depends on what you're shooting that day.
He added: "I mean I worry about the economy in general, um you know ... the dollar! It's not worth much if that goes."
Despite his successful acting and filmmaking career, the 'Elysium' actor - who has won an Academy Award and a Golden Globe and get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2007 - admits he gets reoccurring nightmares where he can't remember his lines.
He explained: "There are plenty of, you know the stress dreams, the work stress dreams. I still get the one that all actors get, which is you're on stage and you don't know the play you're doing. I still get that one and I think most actors, I think that one never lets up."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...