Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Elysium’ star Matt Damon feels lucky to have fallen in love with a ‘civilian’
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 09:10 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
He told the August issue of Esquire: “I got lucky. I fell in love with a civilian. Not an actress and not a famous actress at that. Because then the attention doesn't double-it grows exponentially.
“I look at Brad-and I have for years-and when I'm with him I see the intensity of that other side of it. And the paparazzi and the insane level of aggression they have and their willingness to break the law and invade his space-well.
“I wonder about that trade. I remember telling him that I walk my kids to school, and his face just fell. He was very kind, but he was like, 'You b*****d.'
“Because he should be able to do that, too. And he can't."
Matt, 42, also admitted he manages to avoid the paparazzi because he isn't very interesting.
He explained: “If I'm not jumping up and down on a bar, or lighting something on fire, or cheating on my wife, there's not really any story to tell.
“They can try to stake me out, but they're always going to get the same story-middle-aged married guy with four kids.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...