Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ellen DeGeneres starts own record label
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 04:01 PM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Talk show host and "American Idol" judge has set up her own record label and plans to sign up new artists that she feels deserves a break.
DeGeneres has called the label Eleveneleven and her first signing is 12-year-old You Tube sensation Greyson Chance who shot to fame with his version of Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi."
Chance, from Oklahoma is 12 and DeGeneres fell in love with him after seeing him on the computer.
He was invited to appear on the DeGeneres' show on May 13, sparking huge interest in his video which has now been viewed over 20 million times.
"Greyson ... inspired me to start a record label called eleveneleven. He is my first artist and we are making a record together," DeGeneres said in a statement released on Tuesday.
Who knows maybe DeGeneres will sign up some of "American Idol" rejects.
Watch this space
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...