Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ellen DeGeneres starts own record label
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 04:01 PM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Talk show host and "American Idol" judge has set up her own record label and plans to sign up new artists that she feels deserves a break.
DeGeneres has called the label Eleveneleven and her first signing is 12-year-old You Tube sensation Greyson Chance who shot to fame with his version of Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi."
Chance, from Oklahoma is 12 and DeGeneres fell in love with him after seeing him on the computer.
He was invited to appear on the DeGeneres' show on May 13, sparking huge interest in his video which has now been viewed over 20 million times.
"Greyson ... inspired me to start a record label called eleveneleven. He is my first artist and we are making a record together," DeGeneres said in a statement released on Tuesday.
Who knows maybe DeGeneres will sign up some of "American Idol" rejects.
Watch this space
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...