Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have bought a $26.5 million California mansion
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The power couple - who married in 2008 - have splashed out on the six bedroom, six bathroom home in Montecito, Santa Barbara County.
According to website TMZ, the house has one of the best vistas in the state, and boasts a pool with an ocean view and the property is located on 13 acres of land.
The mansion is the latest addition to talk show host Ellen's property portfolio, which also includes several homes around Los Angeles including in Beverly Hills and Hidden Valley.
Ellen, 55, recently had a scare when one of her properties, a farm in the Camarillo area of California, was threatened by a blaze. She later praised fire-fighters for acting quickly to prevent any harm.
Speaking about the blaze, which happened on May 5, on her chat show, she said: "It was really scary. There were just fires everywhere. This was our farm. I wasn't there.
"We had someone there taking care of it. We had to evacuate the horses and [it was as] scary as can be.
"The air quality is still really, really bad out there. But everything was charred. People lost a lot of land. No houses were lost."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...