Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are set to buy Brad Pitt's Malibu home
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 at 09:01 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Porita De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres|
The property consists of two separate houses, a pool, a tennis court and expansive lush gardens.
The sprawling 4,100 square foot estate also has private beach access and is set back off the Pacific Coast Highway by a long private driveway.
The main house has four bedrooms and four baths, a large chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances, bamboo floors, three fire places and a top of the range security system.
More celebrity news on IrishCentral
Age old mystery of life solved by Irish and US scientists in new research project
Bruce Springsteen to play Dublin, research his Irish roots
Brad – who also has homes in Los Angeles, New Orleans, France and Italy with partner Angelina Jolie – put the house on the market earlier this year and at one point Reese Witherspoon was keen on purchasing it.
Ellen and Portia put their Beverly Hills mansion up for sale last month although they will make a loss on the property.
The talk show host and her actress spouse spent $48 million assembling the huge estate - including buying the $30 million 9,500-square-foot single-story house and spending millions more on the surrounding properties - before beginning extensive renovation work but listed the compound for $49 million.