Edward Norton secretly married last year
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Moonrise Kingdom' actor tied the knot with Shauna Robertson - who he got engaged to in 2011 after six years of dating - some time in 2012, though no further information about the nuptials is available, Us Weekly magazine reports.
The news comes shortly after it emerged the couple became parents to a baby boy last month.
A source said: "Ed and Shauna are thrilled and excited for parenthood."
The 43-year-old actor and his film producer wife have not spoken out about the pregnancy and it was only confirmed in early March that Shauna was expecting.
However, friends revealed the actor was eagerly preparing for his first child, saying: "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby!"
Before dating Shauna, who has worked with Judd Apatow on movies including 'The 40-Year-Old Virgin' and 'Knocked Up', Edward dated Courtney Love and Salma Hayek.
He and Shauna co-founded fundraising site CrowdRise, which uses crowd-sourcing and incentives to encourage people to raise money for charity.
Edward recently started working on 'Birdman' with Emma Stone, Zach Galifianakis and his 'The Painted Veil' co-star Naomi Watts.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...