Ed Sheeran was banned from his own Grammy Awards party
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 22-year-old singer - who performed with Sir Elton John at the annual event in Los Angeles earlier this month - was turned away from his bash after the ceremony by strict security guards, but they finally realised their mistake and let him join his friends and family.
He said: "The weirdest thing for me was that I couldn't get into my own after party. The bouncers said no to me. Which I thought was fair enough, so I stood around for a bit and was eventually let in."
And the 'A Team' hitmaker was shocked when he got into the party and found the wildest people there were his parents Imogen and Joe.
He is quoted by the Daily Star newspaper as saying: "Every single person from Katy Perry to John Mayer to Selena Gomez kept coming up to me saying how cool my mum and dad are and how they've been buying everyone tequila all night!
"I don't know where my parents are getting this wild streak from. They did go to bed at 2am though."
Ed - who is up for four prizes at the BRIT Awards tonight (20.02.13) in London - doesn't take after his parents in the partying stakes as it was previously claimed he usually relaxes after gigs playing his favourite board games and drinking squash.
A source said: "After a show Ed just likes to hang out, relaxing with a game of Monopoly. He's not into boozing. He drinks fruit and barley."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...