Ed Sheeran thinks Taylor Swift has an ‘English sense of humor’
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Ed Sheeran & Taylor Swift|
'Lego House' singer Ed says the US star's jokes remind him of the dry wit associated with his home country.
Ed told E! News: "Taylor has the most English sense of humour out of any American I've ever met."
The 22-year-old added Taylor reminds him of British comedian Ricky Gervais, whose sitcom 'The Office' was adapted for America with its jokes altered to suit the new audience and his part taken by Steve Carrell.
He added: "She's just dry, she has a very dry sense of humour and Americans usually like slapstick comedy, that's the big thing, but she's very English. She's like 'The Office'. English Office, not Steve Carell -Ricky Gervais."
Taylor could possibly have picked up her English stylings from being on tour with Ed in the US this year and from dating pop star Harry Styles from British boy band One Direction.
Meanwhile, Ed has enjoyed his growing State-side success.
He said: "It's been fun. I've had a cool year. I have spent nine months in America - well, eight months going on nine - it's been fun."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...