Ed Sheeran nearly stabbed Taylor Swift with a 'Lord Of The Rings' sword
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|The 'A Team' singer Ed Sheeran|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 'A Team' singer - who worked with the American star on her latest album 'Red' - revealed he nearly impaled her with the dangerous weapon as they took off on her private jet.
He said: "It's like a real sword. I got it shipped over, shipped over to Omaha, so I was bringing it back to Nashville and I think [Taylor] and her crew were weirded out by it anyway. They were just like, 'Why does Ed have a sword?'
"The plane is kind of taking off and [the sword] started sliding down and I was like, 'No!' It was just about to impale Taylor."
The 22-year-old star - who was given the special sword by director of the 'Lord Of The Rings' franchise Peter Jackson - is currently touring with Taylor in North America and he said he's finding it "incredible" hanging out with the singer's dancers.
He told MTV News: "You need to start going out with dancers because they turn every situation into an episode of 'Glee'. It's incredible.
"You're just there and you kind of walk in and suddenly it's strike a pose on the table and then do this kind of dance, and there's like one girl who's grinding up against this old harmonica player and they're all doing these dances."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...