Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ed Sheeran kept the peace between Harry Styles and Taylor Swift at VMAs
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Taylor Swift & Harry Styles|
Taylor, 23, was seen on screen seemingly mouthing "shut the f**k up" as the 'Best Song Ever' quintet were presenting an award and according to Us Magazine, things were "super awkward" later in the evening with the 'Lego House' singer stuck in the middle.
An insider also said: "Ed made sure to keep them separate."
It is reported that the neutral role is one he has to adopt quite often when it comes to his mutual friends, who split in January after a three-month romance.
Harry's band mates have leaped to his defence after Taylor also appeared to dedicate her own Best Female Video trophy - for 'I Knew You Were Trouble' - to her ex-boyfriend, whom she has admitted she wrote the song about.
Liam Payne previously said: "I just thought it was a bit not needed. I mean, you just won an award, it's like, concentrate on yourself ... Hashtag get over it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...