Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ed Sheeran is moving to Tennessee, says Big Apple too similar to London
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 at 10:24 AM
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' costar Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
The 'Lego House' hit maker is to live in a property in Tennessee after rejecting the chance to spend time in New York and Los Angeles because he finds there are too many "douche bags" in the big US cities, and he prefers to relax in the country.
He told The Sun newspaper: "I'm moving to the States for a bit. I love New York but it's too similar to London. I still don't own a place in London, I own one in the country in England because I like having the escape.
"I wouldn't want to be in the city. LA is cool but you find a lot of douche bags there. I'd rather be surrounded by people in cowboy hats that spit tobacco."
Ed is due to support his good friend Taylor Swift on her 58-date 'Red' North American tour, which begins next month and will see the pair take in nine stadiums and 36 arenas across the country.
During the string of gigs, the 21-year-old singer plans to write and record his second album, and he is already eyeing a February 2014 release date for the record.
He recently said: "I've got around 26 songs for the next record and I've got another nine months on the road to keep writing as well.
"So the record's definitely on its way. I can tell you it will probably come out in February 2014 and I'm gonna be recording and writing it over the whole Taylor tour."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...