Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ed Sheeran is "an idiot" when he is drunk
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012 at 09:55 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
He said: "The reason that I don't drink is, I turn into an idiot. I've inherited my dad's genes, I just tend to tell not funny jokes when I'm drunk."
When asked if he had been drunk before, he added: "Yeah, I'm an English boy; I've had my cider on the park episodes. I stopped drinking because... I don't know, you find yourself drinking a lot in this industry, and if you stop drinking you find yourself not drinking a lot, which is a positive thing."
Ed, 21, also said he notices when people are drunk when they approach him after shows, and has a different perspective on the world now he has cut down on his drink intake.
He added to BANG Showbiz: "It's a totally different experience. I still drink, I've not cut it out 100 per cent, but it's weird. You get a different reaction when you're sober to when you're drunk."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...