Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Dustin Hoffman surprises One Direction’s Niall Horan with a kiss on the “Late Show with David Letterman”
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Dustin Hoffman kisses Niall Horan|
Dustin Hoffman surprised One Direction star Niall Horan on the "Late Show with David Letterman" last Friday when the award-winning actor leaved over to give the teen a big fake smooch.
Letterman had brought in a special sofa so all five One Direction members could sit next to one another. However, Hoffman, still on stage from the previous segment, had to stand at the edge of the sofa.
The 75-year-old actor draped himself over the sofa's arm and snuggled up next to Horan and gave him a "kiss" much to the delight of the audience.
Brace yourself...here’s the video: