Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Duchess Catherine is "loving" every minute of married life
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 at 10:17 AM
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
The brunette beauty - who wed Prince William in April - told guests at a recent gala dinner how she was incredibly happy since tying the knot in April even though she sometimes finds her new royal role "surreal".
One guest at the exclusive bash at London's Kensington Palace told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Kate said she was 'loving it' when asked what married life was like. She added that it was surreal sometimes but that's to be expected.
"She said she was totally and blissfully happy and her eyes lit up whenever William's name was mentioned. The pair are clearly so in love."
Catherine was making her first official public appearance with William at the 10th annual Absolute Return for Kids (ARK) Gala Dinner on Thursday (09.06.11) and while the bash was completely over-the-top, onlookers say the couple didn't seem to mind.
The onlooker added: "It was the most extravagant, ostentatious, over-the-top bash you can ever imagine with bankers splashing their cash like there's no tomorrow. It was not the sort of occasion you would normally associate with royalty. But Kate and Wills took it in their stride like true professionals."
Earlier in the evening, William addressed the crowd to announce his wife had joined the Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry as a patron.
He said: "My brother, Catherine and I hope to use our philanthropy as a long-term catalyst for meaningful change."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...