Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore's fiance asked Cameron Diaz for permission to marry the actress
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 09:57 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz|
Cameron told Britain's InStyle magazine: "I knew Drew was getting married before she did!
"Good friendship is basic: be good to one another, be thoughtful, enrich one another's lives. I learn so much from my girlfriends and I love it!"
Although Cameron, 39, has previously insisted she is in no rush to have kids, Drew's pregnancy appears to have changed her mind and she is more open to having children.
The 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' star said: "Society definitely puts pressure on women to make them think their lives should go a certain way. I've never said I don't want children - I just haven't had children yet. I don't know what's going to happen in my life!
"I could end up adopting children. I could end up with a partner who already has children. Who knows? I'm not trying to fit into anyone's box about how I should be. I just fit in my own box."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...