Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore's fiance asked Cameron Diaz for permission to marry the actress
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 09:57 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz|
Cameron told Britain's InStyle magazine: "I knew Drew was getting married before she did!
"Good friendship is basic: be good to one another, be thoughtful, enrich one another's lives. I learn so much from my girlfriends and I love it!"
Although Cameron, 39, has previously insisted she is in no rush to have kids, Drew's pregnancy appears to have changed her mind and she is more open to having children.
The 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' star said: "Society definitely puts pressure on women to make them think their lives should go a certain way. I've never said I don't want children - I just haven't had children yet. I don't know what's going to happen in my life!
"I could end up adopting children. I could end up with a partner who already has children. Who knows? I'm not trying to fit into anyone's box about how I should be. I just fit in my own box."