Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore will “fight like a lion” for her family
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:15 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Pregnant Barrymore with husband Koppelman|
The ‘Never Been Kissed’ actress married Will Kopelman last June and gave birth to the couple’s first child, daughter Olive, three months ago and Drew says her family is her top priority.
She told the February issue of Good Housekeeping: “I will literally fight like a lion to keep my family happy and intact.
“Maybe I wouldn’t feel that way if I had had a great family growing up.”
Drew loves motherhood because she feels it has made her a better person.
She explained: “The best thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis. “Every morning when I wake her up, the endgame is, ‘Can I get her to smile?’ And that puts me in a good mood. It’s definitely a different way to live — and a much better one.”
The 37-year-old actress also revealed how she took a break from the spotlight during her pregnancy and barely left her house during it.
She said: “I didn’t go out for like six or seven months. It was really nice to just get quiet. I cleaned out every single drawer in my house. I went through storage units. That’s how I lived my days. They say cats run around shredding paper before they’re about to give birth. That’s exactly how I was.”ver been so easy - marrying culture and technology, learning Gaeilge online
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...