Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore wants to wed fiancé Will Kopelman before she gives birth
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 10:11 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman|
A source told Life & Style magazine: "She wants to marry Will fast. Not just because she's pregnant but because she loves him and wants to be married before the baby is born.
"Drew's checking out dresses that will fit her then.”
Having been previously been married to comedian Tom Green and British bar owner Jeremy Thomas, the former child star – who entered rehab aged just 13 – admits she is enjoying the ‘stability’ of her relationship with Will.
She told Britain’s InStyle magazine: "It's just the best! We go on group trips and spend holidays together - there's a lot of love! And that is really nice and very different from the way I grew up, which was more unstable and inconsistent, with a lot of highs and lows.
“It's funny, when I was younger, I used to say I'd hate a flat line - that I want the ups and downs, the roller coaster. But I'm actually really enjoying the flat line."