Drew Barrymore wants one more child with husband Will Kopelman
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The '50 First Dates' star wants to give her 12-month-old daughter Olive a brother or sister because she knows what it is like to feel "lonely" growing up as an only child.
Speaking to the new issue of InStyle UK, she said: "I was an only child and it was lonely. Some people love it and thrive on the independence but I want my kids to have other kids around. Maybe two kids so they can run around life together, roll their eyes at their parents together. So however that's going to come about, it's gonna happen!"
The 38-year-old star and husband Will Kopelman welcomed little Olive in September 2012 and Drew admits she does have some anxiety about being a good parent.
The actress - who tied the knot in June 2012 - explained: "I love the person who said, 'Parenting is like wearing your heart on the outside of your body.' It's the most beautiful, perfect analogy. I have anxieties about how much I'd like to get it right, making sure I provide her with an environment that's safe, nurturing and loving, silly and free, also consistent and grounding.
"Then I just have the same typical fear every other parent has - are they going to fall down?"
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...