Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore wants a 'tasteful' wedding dress
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 09:26 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Speaking about her dress, Drew said: "Not a plunging neckline! Something tasteful. Something timeless."
Drew recently said she and Will hadn't really discussed what they wanted for their nuptials as they were still enjoying being engaged.
Irish call for apology following 'Drunk Vomiting Shamrocks' clothing line
1.2 million Irish court records from 1850 to 1910 now available online
She said: "I think everyone expects you to kind of know right away what the plans are. I'm like, 'Oh goodness, it just happened a month ago! Do I not have it together or is it OK to keep daydreaming?' "
Drew - who was married to bar owner Jeremy Thomas for a month in 1994 and comic Tom Green for five months from July 2001 - has also said she thinks she has finally found the right balance in her life now she has gotten older.
She said: "As I've gotten older, I've really wanted to find more balance and calm
"I'm pushing 40 and I feel like those things I always aspired to are finally being realised."