Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore says she's in love with her fiance Will Kopelman's entire family
Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2012 at 10:53 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
Speaking on the 'Ellen DeGeneres Show', she said: "He has this incredible family. I am as in love with his family as I am with him, which is an extraordinary sort of gift. You never take that for granted … It really is an absolute blessing. I feel very lucky. They’re incredible people."
The couple – who met at a party - are still "figuring out" their marriage plans following Will's festive proposal, but Drew is sure she's found the right man for her.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
U2’s Bono set to become billionaire thanks to Facebook investment
Big Brother really is watching --Irish tourist nabbed by US Government due to algorithm
The brunette actress - who was married to bar owner Jeremy Thomas for a month in 1994 and comic Tom Green for five months from July 2001 - added: "I just feel really lucky and really happy and really calm. Which is a really wonderful feeling."
Even though the couple are yet to make any major plans for their nuptials, the pair have found time to adopt a puppy called Ollie from a Los Angeles rescue centre.
Drew explained: "He looks like a bear. I can't even handle it. He was a rescue dog. He was found in a box with his brothers and sisters outside of East Valley Shelter."