Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore says her wedding day was "perfect"
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Drew Barrymore and her husband Will Kopelman|
The 37-year-old actress - who is currently pregnant with her first child - tied the knot with art consultant Will Kopelman on Saturday and admits she couldn't have wished for a better day.
Drew - who has been married twice before - told People magazine: "The day was perfect. Everyone we love and care about was there. It was as fun and meaningful as we ever could have hoped."
Drew wore a flower-embroidered Chanel gown designed by Karl Lagerfeld, which showed off her ever-growing baby bump.
The couple - who have been dating for around 18 months - wed at their home in Montecito, California in a simple Jewish ceremony, officiated by the Kopelman family's rabbi.
A guest said: "It was a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding."
Will proposed to Drew during a holiday in Sun Valley, Idaho, in January.
The marriage is Drew's third, after she was wed to Welsh bar owner Jeremy Thomas between March and April 1994 and comedian Tom Green, who she married in July 2001, but filed for divorce from before the end of the year.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...