Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore says her wedding day was "perfect"
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Drew Barrymore and her husband Will Kopelman|
The 37-year-old actress - who is currently pregnant with her first child - tied the knot with art consultant Will Kopelman on Saturday and admits she couldn't have wished for a better day.
Drew - who has been married twice before - told People magazine: "The day was perfect. Everyone we love and care about was there. It was as fun and meaningful as we ever could have hoped."
Drew wore a flower-embroidered Chanel gown designed by Karl Lagerfeld, which showed off her ever-growing baby bump.
The couple - who have been dating for around 18 months - wed at their home in Montecito, California in a simple Jewish ceremony, officiated by the Kopelman family's rabbi.
A guest said: "It was a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding."
Will proposed to Drew during a holiday in Sun Valley, Idaho, in January.
The marriage is Drew's third, after she was wed to Welsh bar owner Jeremy Thomas between March and April 1994 and comedian Tom Green, who she married in July 2001, but filed for divorce from before the end of the year.