Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore refuses to criticize herself for not losing baby weight
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 08:39 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
She told USA Today: "It takes time. Screw these impossible expectations. I'm doing it very healthy and sensibly. You gotta be nice to yourself.
"What kind of parent are you going to be if you're to be berating yourself in the mirror?
"I want to instill in her that when she's happy on the inside she'll be the most beautiful on the outside. I have to live by that same mantra and it's a lot easier because I get to eat."
Drew married art consultant Will Kopelman in June and is really embracing motherhood, becoming "diaper changer" royalty since Olive's birth.
The 'Going the Distance' star said: "Oh my God. I am king diaper changer! Absolutely. I love baby care.
"You want in life to have that sense that you know what to do. The baby has a schedule.
"This is the temperature the bottle should be. This is how you swaddle. This is how you use a bulb syringe. This is when you do tummy time.
"I do everything so fully. The best thing I can do is be calm and happy, because she senses stress."