Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore plans on spending her honeymoon in Ireland
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 at 09:45 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Barrymore, on the European promotional trail for her film Big Miracle, smiled when the World reporter reminded her that she honeymooned in Ireland with hubby number two, former MTV comic Tom Green.
“Ah yes, the honeymoon in Ireland. Thanks for bringing that up, all the painful memories,” she said.
More celebrity gossip news from IrishCentral
My top ten Irish bucket list especially for St. Patrick’s day
It seems, though, that spending time in Ireland with Green might have been the best part of the six-month long union.
“Actually, the trip to Ireland was wild and wonderful and warm and all those good things,” she told the World. “If you could have a marriage that was a permanent two-week break in Ireland, there’d be no divorce in this world.”
Barrymore, now engaged to art consultant Will Kopelman, has waxed lyrical about Ireland in the past. In 2007 she told Parade magazine, “I'll drive in Ireland and park my car and run out into the field and rip all my clothes off and just run in the wheat fields naked.”
Hmmm . . . it’s doubtful her new hubby-to-be would be too happy about that!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...