Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore is "totally focused" on getting married in June
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 10:55 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 37-year-old actress - who is engaged to marry Will Kopelman - is still planning on her wedding despite being pregnant, and wants to use her home in Montecito, California, as the venue for the ceremony.
A source told Us Weekly magazine: "She is so thrilled to be expecting.
She is really focused on the wedding right now. She will be even more excited about the baby after that.
"The expectant mother is planning to wear Chanel for the big day. Drew - who has been wed twice before to bar owner Jeremy Thomas for just two months and comedian Tom Green -is believed to be expecting a baby girl, and has previously revealed her hope she would have a daughter to expand her family.
She said: "I feel I'm sort of surrounded by children and I do feel I'm going to have a child at some point. Maybe a little girl. I feel it, but I don't know if it's going to happen. We'll just have to wait and see."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...