Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore is "super happy" with Will Kopelman - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 09:24 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman|
She said in an interview conducted before her engagement: "He's lovely. He's very, very nice. It's really positive. I'm super happy.
"It's just the best! We go on group trips and spend holidays together - there's a lot of love! And that is really nice and very different from the way I grew up, which was more unstable and inconsistent, with a lot of highs and lows. It's funny, when I was younger, I used to say I'd hate a flat line - that I want the ups and the downs, the roller coaster. But I'm actually really enjoying the flat line."
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Desperate Irish women turn to working in sex industry as economy tanks
Saying a sad farewell to America but longing to stay here
Drew - who was married to bar owner Jeremy Thomas for a month in 1994 and comic Tom Green for five months from July 2001 - thinks she has finally found the right balance in her life now she has gotten older.
She told the new issue of America's InStyle magazine: "As I've gotten older, I've really wanted to find more balance and calm
"I'm pushing 40 and I feel like those things I always aspired to are finally being realized."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...