Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The actress has put the mansion in which she married her husband Will Kopelman during an intimate backyard wedding in June 2012, on the market for the hefty sum, RadarOnline.com reports.
The 6,000 square foot Montecito, California, property boasts two acres of land, dotted with avocado and citrus trees for the new owner to tend to.
Drew's lavish two-story home, which was built in 1937, has 6 bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms also comes with its own separate guest apartment.
The star and her art consultant husband - who have seven-month-old daughter Olive together - look set to make a nice profit from the sale, since they originally bought the spacious abode for $5.7 million in 2010.
It seems likely the couple could be downsizing, after Drew admitted last month she had cut down on acting work for the sake of looking after her daughter and focusing on her upbringing.
The 38-year-old star said: "I would miss out on my daughter. I can't do it ... It was heartbreaking to let go [of acting], but it was a clear choice.
"As my daughter gets older, I'll slowly get back into it. I'm never not going to be who I am. I'll never abandon ship completely. Life does take different turns and it's really wild."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...