Drew Barrymore is removing her tattoos to observe husband’s Jewish faith
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 38-year-old actress - who has four-month-old daughter Olive with husband Will Kopelman - is said to be undergoing painful laser surgery to erase the six inkings on her body because she wants to convert to her spouse's Jewish faith, but would be unable to be buried in a traditional cemetery if she still has the artwork when she dies.
A source told America's star magazine: “Drew also wants to be a Santa Barbara mom, and tattoos clash with that wardrobe. “She’s growing up and turning conservative.” Drew isn't the only new mother to be having her tattoos removed. Megan Fox - who has five-month-old son Noah with husband Brian Austin Green - has been having her inking of Marilyn Monroe removed from her right forearm and is astonished at how painful the procedure is.
She said recently: "It hurts really bad. It's really painful. Getting them is not that bad, obviously, because I have so many. "I can't explain the exact science to you, but when the laser hits the ink on your skin it kind of explodes and looks like little kernels of popcorn popping up. "It's traumatic and it's incredibly painful. They can't numb it enough to make the pain go away."
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...