Drew Barrymore is removing her tattoos to observe husband’s Jewish faith
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 38-year-old actress - who has four-month-old daughter Olive with husband Will Kopelman - is said to be undergoing painful laser surgery to erase the six inkings on her body because she wants to convert to her spouse's Jewish faith, but would be unable to be buried in a traditional cemetery if she still has the artwork when she dies.
A source told America's star magazine: “Drew also wants to be a Santa Barbara mom, and tattoos clash with that wardrobe. “She’s growing up and turning conservative.” Drew isn't the only new mother to be having her tattoos removed. Megan Fox - who has five-month-old son Noah with husband Brian Austin Green - has been having her inking of Marilyn Monroe removed from her right forearm and is astonished at how painful the procedure is.
She said recently: "It hurts really bad. It's really painful. Getting them is not that bad, obviously, because I have so many. "I can't explain the exact science to you, but when the laser hits the ink on your skin it kind of explodes and looks like little kernels of popcorn popping up. "It's traumatic and it's incredibly painful. They can't numb it enough to make the pain go away."
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...