Drew Barrymore is removing her tattoos to observe husband’s Jewish faith
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 38-year-old actress - who has four-month-old daughter Olive with husband Will Kopelman - is said to be undergoing painful laser surgery to erase the six inkings on her body because she wants to convert to her spouse's Jewish faith, but would be unable to be buried in a traditional cemetery if she still has the artwork when she dies.
A source told America's star magazine: “Drew also wants to be a Santa Barbara mom, and tattoos clash with that wardrobe. “She’s growing up and turning conservative.” Drew isn't the only new mother to be having her tattoos removed. Megan Fox - who has five-month-old son Noah with husband Brian Austin Green - has been having her inking of Marilyn Monroe removed from her right forearm and is astonished at how painful the procedure is.
She said recently: "It hurts really bad. It's really painful. Getting them is not that bad, obviously, because I have so many. "I can't explain the exact science to you, but when the laser hits the ink on your skin it kind of explodes and looks like little kernels of popcorn popping up. "It's traumatic and it's incredibly painful. They can't numb it enough to make the pain go away."