Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore is happy for Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Barrymore with husband Kopelman|
Speaking in the January 2013 issue of Allure magazine, she said: “It all seems so wacky and incestuous but that’s kind of how life works. It seems fitting that they would find each other. I was like ‘Right, of course. That makes perfect sense.’”
Earlier this year Kristen revealed she feels so "very lucky" to be in a relationship with the musician, that she was keen to make her feelings known about him, despite insisting she is usually reluctant to talk about her personal life.
She said: "I am shyer than most people think. I will say that I'm happier than I've ever been and I feel very lucky right now. Where I am now. Who he is. Those are the two big ones."