Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore is happy for Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Barrymore with husband Kopelman|
Speaking in the January 2013 issue of Allure magazine, she said: “It all seems so wacky and incestuous but that’s kind of how life works. It seems fitting that they would find each other. I was like ‘Right, of course. That makes perfect sense.’”
Earlier this year Kristen revealed she feels so "very lucky" to be in a relationship with the musician, that she was keen to make her feelings known about him, despite insisting she is usually reluctant to talk about her personal life.
She said: "I am shyer than most people think. I will say that I'm happier than I've ever been and I feel very lucky right now. Where I am now. Who he is. Those are the two big ones."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...