Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore feels ‘lucky’ with her choice of husband
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 08:42 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Speaking on 'The View', she said: “You know me, I would never have messed this up. This is the most important thing I’ll ever do with my life. I chose well, I’m so lucky he loves me back. It’s fantastic.
Drew added that her husband is a “nice Jewish man from a nice Jewish family” and the couple plan to raise their daughter in the Jewish faith, a religion which the star says has brought peace to her life.
She explained: “I haven’t converted yet, [but] Olive will be raised traditionally.
“I’m there, I love it! It’s a beautiful faith and I love to be around it. It’s so family-oriented … The stories are so beautiful and it’s incredibly enlightening. I’m really happy.
“I was such a hippie growing up, but I’m like the least loosey-goosey parent. I’m like bedtime, structure, feeding time because this baby is so happy knowing when everything is happy.
“And I as a parent succeed and thrive knowing when everything is happening [under] that type of structure.”