Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore feels ‘lucky’ with her choice of husband
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 08:42 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Speaking on 'The View', she said: “You know me, I would never have messed this up. This is the most important thing I’ll ever do with my life. I chose well, I’m so lucky he loves me back. It’s fantastic.
Drew added that her husband is a “nice Jewish man from a nice Jewish family” and the couple plan to raise their daughter in the Jewish faith, a religion which the star says has brought peace to her life.
She explained: “I haven’t converted yet, [but] Olive will be raised traditionally.
“I’m there, I love it! It’s a beautiful faith and I love to be around it. It’s so family-oriented … The stories are so beautiful and it’s incredibly enlightening. I’m really happy.
“I was such a hippie growing up, but I’m like the least loosey-goosey parent. I’m like bedtime, structure, feeding time because this baby is so happy knowing when everything is happy.
“And I as a parent succeed and thrive knowing when everything is happening [under] that type of structure.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...