Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore couldn't eat for two weeks after bringing baby Olive home
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 08:27 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Barrymore with William Kopelman Stephen|
In an exclusive interview with the new issue of People magazine, she said: "I couldn't eat or sleep for two weeks, I was just so nervous ... You have the highest highs and yet you're facing the biggest fear of, 'How do I keep someone alive?' "
The 'Big Miracle' star also revealed she is glad she waited until she had met art consultant Will - who she married in June - to have a baby because he has such strong family values.
Drew - who entered rehab at the age of 13 after struggling to cope with the fame and attention her role in 'E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial' provided her - added: "I really wanted a wonderful traditional home for my kid. Will comes from a strong family, he provides a strong family ... It just makes me so emotional because it's like a miracle ... It's like the biggest crush I've ever had in my life!"
The Hollywood actress was wed twice before, to bar owner Jeremy Thomas for just two months and comedian Tom Green.
Exclusive photos of Drew, Will and Olive and the full interview with the star are available in this week's issue of People magazine.