Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore couldn't eat for two weeks after bringing baby Olive home
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 08:27 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Barrymore with William Kopelman Stephen|
In an exclusive interview with the new issue of People magazine, she said: "I couldn't eat or sleep for two weeks, I was just so nervous ... You have the highest highs and yet you're facing the biggest fear of, 'How do I keep someone alive?' "
The 'Big Miracle' star also revealed she is glad she waited until she had met art consultant Will - who she married in June - to have a baby because he has such strong family values.
Drew - who entered rehab at the age of 13 after struggling to cope with the fame and attention her role in 'E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial' provided her - added: "I really wanted a wonderful traditional home for my kid. Will comes from a strong family, he provides a strong family ... It just makes me so emotional because it's like a miracle ... It's like the biggest crush I've ever had in my life!"
The Hollywood actress was wed twice before, to bar owner Jeremy Thomas for just two months and comedian Tom Green.
Exclusive photos of Drew, Will and Olive and the full interview with the star are available in this week's issue of People magazine.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...