Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore couldn't eat for two weeks after bringing baby Olive home
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 08:27 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Barrymore with William Kopelman Stephen|
In an exclusive interview with the new issue of People magazine, she said: "I couldn't eat or sleep for two weeks, I was just so nervous ... You have the highest highs and yet you're facing the biggest fear of, 'How do I keep someone alive?' "
The 'Big Miracle' star also revealed she is glad she waited until she had met art consultant Will - who she married in June - to have a baby because he has such strong family values.
Drew - who entered rehab at the age of 13 after struggling to cope with the fame and attention her role in 'E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial' provided her - added: "I really wanted a wonderful traditional home for my kid. Will comes from a strong family, he provides a strong family ... It just makes me so emotional because it's like a miracle ... It's like the biggest crush I've ever had in my life!"
The Hollywood actress was wed twice before, to bar owner Jeremy Thomas for just two months and comedian Tom Green.
Exclusive photos of Drew, Will and Olive and the full interview with the star are available in this week's issue of People magazine.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...