Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore chose her daughter's name when she was the 'size of an olive'
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 at 08:17 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Speaking on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show', she said: "I never would have guessed that would have been the name.
"But I was reading a book with my husband. I was three months pregnant and they said your baby is the size of an olive, and that was it. We never looked back."
Ellen then joked: "It could have been the size of a peanut or a grapefruit."
Drew replied: "It could have been. It was a lot fruit and vegetables."
The 'Going the Distance' star did consider a number of names, but as soon as they thought of Olive, they didn't deliberate anything else.
Drew explained: "We were shopping a few [names] as all people do who are so blessed to get to do this. And then once the light was shed, there was just no turning back."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...