Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore and new husband Will Kopelman are honeymooning in Big Sur, California
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The couple - who are expecting their first child together - have so far been very low-key and have been spotted enjoying romantic walks together while dressed in casual clothes.
After tying the knot with Will, Drew spoke about her wedding, saying it was "perfect" and she how couldn't have wished for a better day.
Drew - who has been married twice before - said: "The day was perfect. Everyone we love and care about was there. It was as fun and meaningful as we ever could have hoped."
The 37-year-old star - who had been dating Will for around 18 months - wore a flower-embroidered Chanel gown designed by Karl Lagerfeld, which showed off her ever-growing baby bump.