Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore and new husband Will Kopelman are honeymooning in Big Sur, California
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The couple - who are expecting their first child together - have so far been very low-key and have been spotted enjoying romantic walks together while dressed in casual clothes.
After tying the knot with Will, Drew spoke about her wedding, saying it was "perfect" and she how couldn't have wished for a better day.
Drew - who has been married twice before - said: "The day was perfect. Everyone we love and care about was there. It was as fun and meaningful as we ever could have hoped."
The 37-year-old star - who had been dating Will for around 18 months - wore a flower-embroidered Chanel gown designed by Karl Lagerfeld, which showed off her ever-growing baby bump.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...