Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore and her fiance Will Kopelman can't agree on what type of wedding they want
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 at 10:45 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman|
A source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "Will likes to throw parties. So he wants a huge celebration, whereas Drew would rather host a quiet ceremony on her gorgeous estate in Montecito, California."
The 37-year-old actress has promised art consultant Will that if he agrees to a smaller wedding they can have a celebratory party after she gives birth.
The source added: "Drew told Will that he can plan the party of all parties once she's not pregnant anymore, so that she'll be able to enjoy it, too!"
Drew - who has been wed twice before to bar owner Jeremy Thomas for just two months and comedian Tom Green - has apparently settled on a Chanel dress for the big day.
Drew and Will, 34, are reportedly expecting a daughter.