Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore and her fiance Will Kopelman can't agree on what type of wedding they want
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 at 10:45 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman|
A source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "Will likes to throw parties. So he wants a huge celebration, whereas Drew would rather host a quiet ceremony on her gorgeous estate in Montecito, California."
The 37-year-old actress has promised art consultant Will that if he agrees to a smaller wedding they can have a celebratory party after she gives birth.
The source added: "Drew told Will that he can plan the party of all parties once she's not pregnant anymore, so that she'll be able to enjoy it, too!"
Drew - who has been wed twice before to bar owner Jeremy Thomas for just two months and comedian Tom Green - has apparently settled on a Chanel dress for the big day.
Drew and Will, 34, are reportedly expecting a daughter.