Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore and her fiance Will Kopelman can't agree on what type of wedding they want
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 at 10:45 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman|
A source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "Will likes to throw parties. So he wants a huge celebration, whereas Drew would rather host a quiet ceremony on her gorgeous estate in Montecito, California."
The 37-year-old actress has promised art consultant Will that if he agrees to a smaller wedding they can have a celebratory party after she gives birth.
The source added: "Drew told Will that he can plan the party of all parties once she's not pregnant anymore, so that she'll be able to enjoy it, too!"
Drew - who has been wed twice before to bar owner Jeremy Thomas for just two months and comedian Tom Green - has apparently settled on a Chanel dress for the big day.
Drew and Will, 34, are reportedly expecting a daughter.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...