Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Downton Abbey’s Allen Leech wants One Direction’s Niall Horan to star in PBS period drama
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 08:23 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Niall Horan & Allen Leech|
Allen Leech, who plays Tom Branson in the period drama “Downton Abbey,” has joked that One Direction’s Niall Horan would be the perfect person to play his son.
The Dublin actor reckons that the Mullingar popstar should make a cameo in the hit show’s fourth series as the blonde pair look quite similar.
Speaking to MTV Leech joked, “You mean, my son? My son Niall Horan. Absolutely, and then we actually do a musical episode and we get the whole of One Direction in."
“I pitched it to Julian (Fellowes, creator and writer). Weirdly enough, he hasn’t gotten back to my email.”
This bunch of One Direction and “Downton Abbey” fans are behind Leech on this one. Make it happen!
Read more: Downton Abbey returns to PBS - Branson and Sybil travel from Ireland in season premiere – VIDEO
See more: Video
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...