Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Does One Direction’s Niall Horan have his eye on a cougar? – VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 09:49 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Niall Horan pictured with Glenda Gilson|
Rumors have been rife about Horan’s alleged relationship with Demi Lovato, but Horan could have his eyes on an Irish starlet.
During a recent interview with Irish model and TV presenter Glenda Gilson, the 19-year-old flirted his way through the conversation. The interview happened when Horan was home in Mullingar to celebrate turning 19.
When asked by Gilson, 31, if he had hooked up with any girls the night before, Horan replied, “No, I didn’t. You didn’t show up!”
Gilson later told Heat magazine the teenager had been texting her, trying to get her to join him.
“He’d been wanting me to go out, but I didn’t, as I don’t want to be the new Caroline Flack and be hated by every woman in the world. I refused to be that one.”
Curly haired Harry Styles briefly dated TV presenter Caroline Flack, 32, who was labeled a cradle snatcher for her relationship with the teen.
It seems Horan may share Styles’ attraction to older women. A source close to the One Direction star said he fancied the leggy brunette.
“He has the hots for her. He’d been having a few drinks with the band and, as the drinks flowed, he seemed increasingly determined to get Glenda out with him and his friends, but she was asleep at home!”
Check out Niall’s flirting skills in the video below:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...