Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Director Jon Favreau says Harrison Ford is a ‘different aspect of cool’
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 09:26 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Director Jon Favreau (“Made” “Elf”) said that he was ecstatic to sign Harrison Ford to the cast of his upcoming movie “Cowboys & Aliens”. Ford stars alongside the latest James Bond, Daniel Craig, and Irish American “Tron” star, Olivia Wilde.
Favreau said “Having Harrison as part of this, it’s like hiring John Wayne. He is the quintessential cowboy. And then Daniel bringing all that credibility from his take on 007 and the work he’s done before, like ‘Layer Cake.'"
“They both bring a different aspect of the cool, calm, collected leading man – and playing off that dynamic between them has been a lot of fun.”
In the film, Daniel Craig’s character wakes up with no memory and discovers he has an alien-destroying weapon attached to his hand. Roberto Orci, the film’s writer said the combined presence of the two actors means the movie will be a sure fire success. He said if it doesn’t work out he only has himself to blame.
Orci said “We’ve got James Bond and Indiana Jones teaming up to fight aliens. If this doesn’t work, then it’s no one’s fault but our own. I’m just amazed all the ingredients came together like this.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...