Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Dina Lohan has offered Amanda Bynes’ parents advice on their out-of-control daughter
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 at 10:43 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
Speaking on ‘Entertainment Tonight’, she said: "You know, I'm a mother, and I feel that that's for her mother to speak about, and not me, because people have spoken for my child and myself, so I really feel that's for her parents to discuss and Amanda herself.
“[But] just be around. … It's hard when your daughter's not, you know, over 18, and you want to let them go … and they want to, you know, feel like they're in control of themselves. So it's a very strategic place for a parent to be, but she'll be OK."
Dina is no stranger to controversy and was recently accused of being drunk during an interview on TV show ‘Dr Phil’, something which she strongly disputes.
She said: "I was absolutely not under, intoxicated, or on any kind of medication. I was extremely upset."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...